Last week the headquarters staff of Man in the Mirror hosted FUEL 2015, our 8th and now annual Leaders Conference and Staff Training. Leaders from Maine to Alaska to California to Singapore and everywhere in between converged on Orlando with high expectations.
They were not disappointed! The encouragement, strategies, training, and tools they received will impact untold numbers of men and their marriages, children, and communities for decades to come.
Thank you team. EVERYONE excelled in every way. Here is a sample, but far from comprehensive, list of some of the most visible contributions...
- David Delk for overall leadership, teaching, and a great plenary message
- Al Lenio and Lucy Blair for conference planning and execution
- Brett Clemmer for emceeing and teaching
- Roddey Roberts for serving and consulting with attendees and the heavy lifting
- Jeff Kisiah for teaching and coaching
- Candie Kisiah for hosting the women of MIM Field Staff
- Tracie Searles for the great bookstore
- Scott Russell, Brian Russell, and Dave Hamilton for the massive IT requirements
- Sharon Carey, Carol Hetrick, Kimberly Massari, and Amie Cochran for registration and "customer service"
- Amie Cochran for photography
- And for executing tens of thousands of pre-, during, and post-conference details special "servant's heart" commendations to Vonté Boyd, Ruth Cameron, Melissa Harvey, Laraine Irvin, Nancy Johnson, Bryan Richardson, and Jamie Turco
It is such an honor to work with people who care so much. I love you.
Until every church disciples every man...