Do you understand Christianity?
A lot of genuine, sincere people have honest questions -- and even doubts
-- about God, the Bible and Christianity.
Patrick Morley says, “For the most part, I’ve found that it’s more important to explain the Christian faith than defend it, since more people are misinformed about Christianity than oppose it.”
Does Christianity Work?
In this easy-to-read book, Morley takes you on a tour of four belief systems, or “worldviews” – secular, moral, religious and Christian – then clearly explains how the Christian worldview makes the most sense.
Addressing common objections to Christian belief, this book will help you answer tough questions like:
- Is the idea of God logical?
- Shouldn’t science rule over theology?
- If God is good, why is there so much suffering?
- How can you stake your life on the Bible being true?
Is Christianity For You?
Read this book and find out!
Click here for a free evaluation copy and ordering information.
- Man in the Mirror Store (Box of 12, Box of 48)
- Amazon.com (Paperback, Kindle Edition)
- Barnes & Noble (Nook Book)
- iTunes (E-book)