You Don’t Have to Settle for Half Alive
(a note to men from Patrick Morley)
Over the last four decades, I’ve met one-on-one with thousands of men. Most of them know that Jesus promised “a rich and satisfying life” (John 10:10), but too many are confused about what that looks like. In fact, I’d estimate that 90 percent of Christian men lead lukewarm, stagnant, defeated lives—and they hate it.
When men try to put into words what’s holding them back, they invariably describe one or more of these seven symptoms:
- “I just feel like I’m in this thing alone.”
- “I don’t feel like God cares about me personally—not really."
- “I don’t feel like my life has a purpose. In fact, it seems random."
- “I have destructive behaviors that keep dragging me down."
- “My soul feels dry.”
- “My most important relationships are not working.”
- “I don’t feel like I’m doing anything that will make a lasting difference.”
Do you see yourself in these statements?
In my experience, these inner aches and pains correspond to seven primal God-given needs that all men feel deeply. And in Man Alive, I’ll show you something surprising—God’s plan to harness that raw, restless energy you feel, pull you out of mediocrity, and propel you toward the life you were meant to live.
I promise you…there is a way. No man should have to settle for half alive. You can become the man God created you to be. You can experience a powerful life transformed by Christ. In the book you’re holding, I’ll show you how.
Patrick Morley, PhD.
Click one of the links below to order MAN ALIVE from your preferred online vendor.
MAN ALIVE Book
- Amazon.com (Paperback, Kindle Edition, or Enhanced Kindle Edition)
- Barnes & Noble (Paperback or Nook Book)
- ChristianBook.com (Paperback or e-book)
- Man in the Mirror Store (Paperback or Audio Book)
- iTunes (Audio Book, e-book, or Enhanced e-book)
- ChristianAudio.com (Audio Book)
- Audible.com (Audio Book)
MAN ALIVE DVD Study Resource
BECOMING A MAN ALIVE Booklet
- Amazon.com (Booklet 10-Pack or e-booklet)
- Barnes & Noble (Booklet 10-Pack or e-booklet)
- ChristianBook.com (Booklet 10-Pack or e-booklet)
- Man in the Mirror Store (Booklet 10-Pack)
- iTunes (e-booklet)
For more tools, resources, articles, and links, please visit ManAliveBook.com .